JotNot Scanner App Pro app for iPhone and iPad
JotNot is the quickest and easiest way to save a digital version of your paper documents. With JotNots advanced image processing algorithms, your scans come out crisp, clear, and suitable for printing every time.
JotNot is the original document scanner app, trusted by millions of people in over 150 countries. It is recommended by The New York Times, TechCrunch, and MacWorld UK.
ELIMINATE PAPER WITH JOTNOT
With a PDF scanner in your pocket, there is no need to ever keep receipts in your wallet, tax records in your filing cabinet, or notes scattered across your desk. Scan and archive digital copies, and simplify your life.
* Digitize contracts, receipts, expense forms, or business cards
* Save notes, recipes, or photos in cloud storage
* Scan and export sheet music to a music app like ForScore, or sketches to a drawing app
* Scan whiteboards or presentations to take notes in class or during meetings
EASILY SHARE YOUR SCANS
* Email your scans as PDFs
* Upload to iCloud, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive with OCR, Box, OneNote, and more
* Fax reliably to 50 countries
* Share documents with a computer via WiFi
ADVANCED AND EFFICIENT SCANNING
* JotNot automatically detects edges and processes images to remove shadows, correct contrast, and adjust white balance
* Scan in full color, black-and-white, and a variety of other modes
* Convert scans to PDF or JPEG
* Efficiently scan multi-page documents
* Password-protect sensitive files
* Lock the app with a password, Touch ID, or Face ID (if supported by your device)
* Tag documents and search by tag or name
* Sort by name or date
* Rename or delete files to stay organized
JotNot Pro is a one-time purchase. Faxing requires credits, which you can buy via an in-app purchase. There are no automatically recurring charges or subscriptions.
QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
We aim to provide the best possible user experience and service. Please contact us at email@example.com for personal help from the developers to resolve any issue.
JotNot is made in the USA.
Pros and cons of JotNot Scanner App Pro app for iPhone and iPad
JotNot Scanner App Pro app good for
This app helps me a lot. Its so easy to use and j save time with it
Good app that help you when ( and where ) you need to scan a document
Ive found this app quite useful in scanning sheet music to add to ForeScore where I store my music. Relatively easy to use and I can email scans as well as use them in other iPad apps.
Good scanning feature with Dropbox integration.
Faxing works well too!
Hand written notes can be easily stored in Dropbox or emailed.
I use this for work a few times a day with no problems. It is how I send in my time sheets, receipts and other docs by email.
Some bad moments
It crashes on ipad mini when you are trying to take pictures
In another comment, I mentioned that it was working like a charm but nowadays, it always crashes when I snap pictures and becomes really slow after taking like 10 pictures...
Please fix these issue as I know that itll be for the best!
I try to send my first fax and it crash every time. I bought credit but it is useless.
They removed the color saving ! now i can only save my pdfs in b&w
I have used this app for 1 year, all OK until one week ago when updated, now app doesnt open at all - DO NOT WASTE TIME WITH THIS APP
I had the free version first and it wasnt supported anymore so I bought the pro version. I cant email documents to myself or anyone else. When I try to get email support the app crashes. Super inconvenient and annoying. Dont buy it it isnt worth anything.
scan to pdf,
pdf expert 5,
scanner app pdf,
pdf document scanner,
and other. So, download free JotNot Scanner App Pro .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually JotNot Scanner App Pro iOS app used & searched for